Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sorry it's been a while...

I have had an interesting week. I slipped on ice Monday and bruised my tailbone so badly that I'm still in pain. Because of that I was not able to keep with one of my New Year resolutions: To work out for 30 minutes each weekday. But today I managed to succeed partially. I found this great workout here: http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/cardio/bikini-body-workout-4487 . It felt amazing but I started dying after the X-crunches....I'm soooo out of shape...I'm gonna be able to do that whole thing without any problems very soon I decided. I also noticed something. When you tell your friends you're not hungry, you get ENDLESS lectures about how you need to eat, and yadayadayada.... BUT, if you TAKE food, it doesn't even really matter how much, they don't say anything...Either I only take a little (1/4 cup of bell peppers with vinegar) or actual dinner, eat three bites and push the rest around on my plate. Either way it's working out so far.
I was so happy to be at home and have a scale...I officially wiegh 145...I find that amazing...I weigh the least I have EVER weighed in the past 4 years...I'm already halfway to my "acceptable" goal : 130. I've realized that if my friends are giving me grief about losing so much weight already, that's probably the lowest I can go without provoking an intervention. Although, I've found new ways to phrase things so that my friends are more supportive. For example, my roomie who is super skinny, is complaining that she's really out of shape, so we're going to the gym at least 3 times a week for an hour or two...I've also become completely anal about the taste of ketchup: read I hate it with a PASSION! And since most food at our school involves ketchup or creme friache (ughhhhh I also loathe it...) I have a good excuse not to eat it....I've been constistently under 100 calories a day since I've gone back to school and so far nothing too terrible has happened...
Everyone has noticed I lost weight....They should I lost 8 kilos....approximately 18 pounds since the start of summer...none of my old clothes really fit anymore and my mother actually said I'm GETTING thin...The only bad thing is when it provokes concern...I have two really good friends who I now feel monitor what I eat and am constantly bombarded with "Aren't you gonna eat something?" Or "Aren't you going to get more?" And if I ever ask to try a bite of something, to avoid suspicion....they shove most of it into my mouth or hand/plate....then I look bad if I don't eat it...I'm mildly confused as to what to do about those two friends....
I also fucked up last night....I think my roomie knows there is something going on with me...I said I fet gross cuz I've been eating too much lately (totally true) and she said something along the lines. "You're actually eating really healthy. Sure we eat every 3 hours (school's meal schedule works that way...) but you're not eating a lot each time and it's mostly healthy. In fact, you could probably eat a lot more." Followed by a very wierd look...I don't know what I'm gonna do about that either...
Sorry this post is so long. I just have a lot going on in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment