Sunday, April 17, 2011

I need to be honest.

I kinda failed at the fasting thing. I haven't fasted in so long that I forgot some basics. For example, fasting while bleeding from your uterus tends not to work so well. Yesterday, I was doing really well, but around 20 hours after I started my fast I started to feel like I was about to blackout. So I ate. I wasn't hungry, but I didn't want to pass out and have to be taken to the hospital or anything. I've been relatively good though since then. But lesson learned: only fast when you're not losing blood. I think I'll try again next weekend when I won't be on my period and hopefully it'll go better then.
Either way I'm not too disappointed. Even though I didn't make it an entire day, when I weighed myself this morning I weighed 152.2 pounds. That's a drop of 3.8 pounds!!!! If I can accomplish that in 20 hours I can definitely do better next weekend for two whole days!!!! Super excited about it now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm on my period right now and I planned on starting another fast tomorrow to make up for my horrible binging session after my cabaret, lol. Maybe that's not such a smart idea? I don't want to put it off, though, because I know I have fat to lose now. Maybe it depends on the person? I think I'll try it and let you know how it effects me. Nothing is more interesting than experimenting with one's self, haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once i fasted for two days while i was on my period but on the third day i felt so weak that i spent all day in bed.

    3.8 pounds in 20 hours! Wow! You're losing weight really easily!

    ReplyDelete