Monday, April 25, 2011

The good, the bad and the ugly

Hey guys,
I made it through another day without chocolate!!! YAY ME!!! But what I resorted to eating to NOT eat chocolate=BAD, BAD VERY BAD!!!!
Intake:
Breakfast:
1 Blueberry Muffin: 510
1 Cup Green Tea: 2
1/2 Banana: 100
Lunch:
Mixed Green Salad with Strawberries, Feta, and Pecans: 380
Snack:
2 Tsp hummus: 70
3 oz Baby carrots: 35
Dinner:
6oz Raspberries
1 cup nonfat Cottage Cheese: 160
2 Pop Tart Strawberry Pastries: 400 (REALLY didn't need those, but I needed carbs really bad and in a moment of desperation i went for the only non-chocolate, semi-appetizing thing in the vending machine)


Output:
1 hour on the elliptical (Fat Burning Hills mode) : 645 calories, 5.45 miles

Total:1,100 net calories

I know it's not even that bad, but I still feel like an obese cow for eating that much today. I really wanted to be at 800 today, no more than 900 and I would have succeeded if not for those stupid pop tarts.
But alas, tomorrow is a new day...and I'm going to do better...no chocolate...and no pop tarts...and the same amount of gym minimum. Hopefully SOMETHING will change if I can keep this up for the rest of the week....five more days....I can do this?

1 comment:

  1. It's not bad at all!
    But if you're determined to eat less, then you can do it ^_^

    Take care and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete