Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse...

Life sucks and I've been eating waay too much lately...I'm gonna try getting salt out of the Essaal today...hopefully it will work and I can purge when there is no one else around in the house. I live with 7 other girls. Speaking of which, one of those girls is a heinous bitch that i can't stand...the ex-girlfriend of my best friend...and the kicker? He's still in love with her...he knows what an awful hideous person she is and is still in love with HER! She's ugly too...I mean yeah, she's thin, but fat thin, as in everything is all wobbly and giggly...it's really gross...my other best friend had her heart broken by my male best friend and now i feel awkward whenever i'm in the same room as the two of them...Although I'm getting such a kick out of being a bitch...my day could suck but then I just have to piss off the bitch and I'm all happy again...it's like magic!!! And i was wrong about people not noticing my eating habits changing because of the pills...I'm starting to get wierd looks whenever I ask for a smaller portion or say I'm not hungry...I think they're starting to catch on to me...and it's too cold for me to be motivated to go outside and exercise here and I can't do it in front of my roomie without getting curious looks...so no exercise in a while!!!! THIS SUCKS!!! TOO much DRAMA!!!! AND I'm getting FATTER!!!! not just fat, but fatTER!!!! I hate life right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment