Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I ate today...

I've decided that I'm going to try and post what I eat on here.

Breakfast:
-one whole grain bagel (270 calories)
probably not the best choice, but I didn't eat dinner and was ravenous!!!
-2tbsp of strawberry cream cheese (90 calories)

Lunch:
-one cup of Three Bean Chili (vegetarian) (190 calories)
-Whole wheat roll (100 calories)

Minor Binge:
-Two snack packs of milanos (MY WEAKNESS!!!!) (240 calories)

Dinner:
-Channa Masala (about 400? the package said about 460 but I only finished the garbonzo beans and left about half the rice....)
Total: ~1,290

A note about dinner.....I wanted to stop after eating about 5 bites....it wasn't that I wasn't hungry anymore or that I was full, it was that I didn't want to NEED it...but I can't crash down to nothing out of the blue otherwise I will collapse...and I really don't want the changes to be obvious...so I forced myself to eat at least all of the garbonzo beans (yay! protien!!! which I never eat enough of) and some of the rice....

I know it's a lot....

but if i factor out calories lost by exercise I come to around 900-1,000 calories.
OH random note!!!! New goal for me: Net calories around 1,000.....never above 1,200....but not below 800....I don't want to be so undernourished that I actually make more fat accumulate than not...so 800-1,200 net calories a day!!!

I walk everywhere!!!! I live in New York now...and today I walked about 2.5 miles (which supposedly was about 150 calories!!!!)
And I do this really intense HIIT trainig program!!! It makes me sweat and burn like nothing else.
What I did today:
PART 1
4min. of interval training
SANDBAG SQUAT (RIGHT SHOULDER)
max. reps during 20 second interval
PLANK JUMP PUSH UP
max. reps during 20 second interval
SANDBAG SQUAT (LEFT SHOULDER)
max. reps during 20 second interval
PLANK JUMP PUSH UP
max. reps during 20 second interval
PART 2
Time Challenge
10 PENDULUMS
followed by
ROLL OVER
followed by
1 WALKING PUSH UP
followed by
ELBOW PLANK JUMPS (SIDE TO SIDE)
Reverse the order of exercises
THIS IS ONE SET
Complete 5 sets for time
PART 3
4 min. of interval traininig
SANDBAG MINI SQUAT (RIGHT SHOULDER)
max. reps during 20 second interval
SUPER GIRL PUSH UPS
max. reps during 20 second interval
SANDBAG MINI SQUAT (LEFT SHOULDER)
max. reps during 20 second interval
SUPER GIRL PUSH UPS
max. reps during 20 second interval
THIS IS ONLY A HALF OF THE WORKOUT
Repeat all 3 parts one more time!!

In between the 20 second work periods you only get 10 seconds of rest to transition...it's death...but in the best way possible...
not sure how many calories it burns but judging by the way I sweat and feel like I'm going to collapse and/or puke, i feel like it's a good workout...

I'm also gonna take two laxatives before bed tonite....

good luck girlies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, amazing workout!
    It probably burns lots of calories.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete