Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quick update.

I've decided to re-try the whole no chocolate thing. I've been good for two days so far...my goal this time is to make it to four days. I think I'll gradually work up to going a week. On the weight front I'm about the same. I've decided to up my calories for the next two weeks and zigzag them around a bit. I've noticed that recently although my weight stays the same, I'm weaker and my clothes are tighter...i think it's because I was eating so little for the level of activity i maintain that it was all turning to fat, and taking my muscle with it too....which is exactly what i don't want to happen...so I'm aiming for around an average of 1600 calories a day...with my level of activity though that's about a 1000 calorie deficit, so I don't feel as repulsed by that number as i could be...anywho, hope you all are doing great and having success in getting slim in time for summer...

4 comments:

  1. If your clothes became tighter, that's very good. It means that your measurements are becoming smaller and your becoming thinner! The weight is probably the same because it's muscle.

    Good luck with your new plan! 1000 calorie deficit sounds amazing.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY where you're coming from. Since I started reading about sports nutrition and nutirion books I'm so frigging paranoid of my body just giving up and storing everything as fat because its stressed from training and not eating enough.

    I started taking my measurements so I'd know if that was happening (the putting on weight thing) cuz sometimes I worry it's all in my head.

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, sweetie! Everyone's body works differently. I'm glad you're paying attention to how YOUR body works and not just going with the crowd :)

    ReplyDelete