Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nomination

I'm soo sorry that it took me so long to respond to christy's nomination.... Thank you...that's realy too sweet of you.


The rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers - in no particular order - who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.

Okay, so seven things about myself:
1. I hate periods. Like the punctuation. But who likes the other kind anyways? If you've read my blog you'll know that I use ellipses a lot...I just don't like the finalluty of periods....elipses fell more like there's a continuity to things...it makes me happier...
2. I am a virgin, but people never believe it when I tell them. I haven't had the best experiences with almost losing it, so I'm kinda permanently wary of sex....i just don't want to be scarred for life like I almost was several times.
3. I am terrified of commitment, because once I open up to someone and they realize how truly fucked up I am, they'll leave. Not one single person in my life knows everything about me.
4. I don't say I love you easily. I think it's overused today and that this has cheapened the meaning of it. Mind you I'm talking about to family, friends, pets...etc....not even significant others here....
5. I love being a paradox....i love emboding the dumb blonde stereotype and then being able to bust out all sorts of medical facts at the drop of a hat....the look on people's faces the first time I tell them that I'm studying Biochemistry and am Pre-med is pretty darn priceless.
6. I want to kidnap almost every dog and/or small child i see on the street. It's not good.....but they're both so innocent and free...it makes me feel almost as if i am too when I surrounded by them.
7. I blush like nothing else....I don't even have to be embarassed and I'll turn bright red....it's part of a fun skin disorder I have called rosacea....my friends have tried to tell me it's awesome cuz I never ned to use blush....but then they always seem to forget I can't really turn it on and off...

One more random little tidbit about me...I'm super indecisive...I love pretty much every blog I follow...I can't chose favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment