I'm soo sorry that it took me so long to respond to christy's nomination.... Thank you...that's realy too sweet of you.
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers - in no particular order - who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.
Okay, so seven things about myself:
1. I hate periods. Like the punctuation. But who likes the other kind anyways? If you've read my blog you'll know that I use ellipses a lot...I just don't like the finalluty of periods....elipses fell more like there's a continuity to things...it makes me happier...
2. I am a virgin, but people never believe it when I tell them. I haven't had the best experiences with almost losing it, so I'm kinda permanently wary of sex....i just don't want to be scarred for life like I almost was several times.
3. I am terrified of commitment, because once I open up to someone and they realize how truly fucked up I am, they'll leave. Not one single person in my life knows everything about me.
4. I don't say I love you easily. I think it's overused today and that this has cheapened the meaning of it. Mind you I'm talking about to family, friends, pets...etc....not even significant others here....
5. I love being a paradox....i love emboding the dumb blonde stereotype and then being able to bust out all sorts of medical facts at the drop of a hat....the look on people's faces the first time I tell them that I'm studying Biochemistry and am Pre-med is pretty darn priceless.
6. I want to kidnap almost every dog and/or small child i see on the street. It's not good.....but they're both so innocent and free...it makes me feel almost as if i am too when I surrounded by them.
7. I blush like nothing else....I don't even have to be embarassed and I'll turn bright red....it's part of a fun skin disorder I have called rosacea....my friends have tried to tell me it's awesome cuz I never ned to use blush....but then they always seem to forget I can't really turn it on and off...
One more random little tidbit about me...I'm super indecisive...I love pretty much every blog I follow...I can't chose favorites :)