I'm up five pounds. I've been on a semi-continuous mini-binge streak for the past week. It stops today. I will be skinny and I know i can get there if I stick to my rules:
1. Under 1200 calories a day
2. Earn processed carbs by working out BEFORE them, not after.
3. Must do one of Bodyrock workout a day. (I'm planning on adding two days of 45 minutes to an hour of cardio a week)
4. I am only allowed to take elevators is my destination is the 7 floor or above. (Exceptions: If I haven't eaten yet, I can take the elevator up but have to walk down.)
5. I can have ONE treat a week. Basically any carb or processed food that I didn't work of before counts as this.
6. AND most importantly: bet my bored binging under control. I hardly ever binge otherwise unless I'm absolutely starving.