Saturday, May 1, 2010

Positive Reinforcement

I ran yesterday. I was supposed to be studying for my exams which start on Tuesday, but instead I ran. My school is celebrating it's 90th birthday this weekend and one of the events was a two hour run around my campus for charity.
I only really started because I wanted one of the T-shirts, but then the high of running yout body down hit and I didn't want to stop. I started about 50 minutes to an hour late and I ran 9 kilometers.
I barely ate breakfast that morning and I was too hyped to really eat that much at dinner....I also skipped lunch....I feel the changes already....my oblique muscles, my ass and inner thighs all are in IMMENSE pain....but it's so worth it....
I thought I was really out of shape, but I'm really proud of myself for running that much....hopefully I can keep up the losing over exams and blame stress.....and look great for our IB dinner!!!! Lord knows I need something positive to look forward to....I've found that positive motivation for what WILL happen in the future is what gets me going the most....so here goes....hopefully I exceed even my own expectations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment