Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some good news, some bad news...

Good news: I broke the 150 pound barrier...I'm finally at 149!!!!  I was so ecstatic!!!! But that was two days ago...and I was really good that day...I barely ate anything...only about 250 calories...but i totally binged today...I couldn't help myself....I was bored...it's the only emotion that causes me to eat...I don't eat if I'm stressed, or angry or sad...but boredom...I just can't help myself...and here's the kicker...at the moment...I'm stuck in this tinie tiny little town in soutehrn Germany...that has about 300 people total...max....if that's not an instant recipe for boredom...I don't know what is...so not good...and it's absolutely FREEZING out...so I'm so not motivated to go outside to do anything except get more firewood for the fire in the heater...any suggestions or thoughts to help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment